Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Submission for the local RMCAD zine thats going around.6x

So over the summer semester a group of RMCAD students started up Illustrious Voyeur a zine made up of local artists and students alike.  They were kind enough to extent me an invitation to submit a work of my own for the second edition.  I was more than happy to except, however when they told me the submission for this month is due tomorrow so I put aside my homework and hatched out this tonight.

Each month features a different theme.  Septembers addition is campfire ghost stories.  Now if your like me and have now idea what a zine is heres the definition(a noncommercial often homemade or online publication usually devoted to specialized and often unconventional subject matter).  So anyways over the next few months I will hopefully be able to continue contributing to this zine as long as time is available.  


If you actually read all of this I congratulate you on your attention span and would like to personally thank you for your time.


oh one last thing heres the link to Illustrious Voyeur (http://illustriousvoyeur.blogspot.com/) 

No comments:

Post a Comment